Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mushroom Polenta Pizza
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups fresh mixed wild mushrooms, cut into thick slices
- 1 clove garlic, crushed or minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon truffle oil
- sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 1/4 cups vegetable stock
- 2/3 cup cornmeal
- 1/3 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 oz (115 g) Fontina cheese, cut into thin slices
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?