Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mushroom Nut Roast in Puff Pastry
- 1/3 cup dried quinoa
- 2 cups nuts, finely chopped (cashews, walnuts, pecans, Brazil, or any preferred combination)
- 2 - 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 397 gram package puff pastry
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or butter
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 - 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 6 fresh cremini mushrooms, finely chopped
- 2/3 - 3/4 cup dried wild mushrooms (porcini, portabello, oyster)
- 4 - 5 sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- juice of 1 lemon
- 3 eggs, beaten + 1 for brushing the pastry
- sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?