Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mushroom Marjoram Bread Pudding
- 1 ounce dried porcini mushrooms
- One (20 to 24-ounce) loaf rustic white bread, crust removed
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 pound button or cremini mushrooms, rinsed and sliced
- ¼ cup chopped marjoram
- 6 large eggs
- 3 cups milk, whole or low fat
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 339kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 15g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (36%)|
|Cholesterol 153mg (51%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 40g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|