Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mushroom, Lentil and Spinach Risotto
- 5 cups vegetable stock
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/3 cup dried green or brown lentils
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 oz (225 g) white mushrooms, sliced (2 1/2 cups)
- 2 medium leeks, trimmed and sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed or minced
- 1 jalapeo, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
- 3 green onions, green and white parts, sliced
- 1 1/4 cups arborio or other risotto rice
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 bunch (1 lb) fresh spinach, trimmed and chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?