Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mushroom, Leek, and Fontina Frittata
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 medium leeks, whites and pale green parts only, chopped
- 8 ounces crimini (baby bella) mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 cup crème fraîche or sour cream
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3/4 cup shredded Fontina cheese, divided
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?