Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mushroom, Leek, Chicken Sausage and Tortellini Soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 large mushrooms, chopped
- 2 large leeks, cleaned, and cut into 1/4 inch thick rounds
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 4 chicken sausages, sliced in 1/3-inch rounds
- 1 (9 ounce) package cheese tortellini
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons hot pepper sauce (e.g. Tabasco™), or to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 sprigs chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13g|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 30.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|