Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mushroom Curry Simmered in a Fenugreek Cream Sauce with Green Peas
- 4 oz dried mushrooms (I used porcini mushrooms)
- 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 - 6 green chilies, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon cayenne, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 small tomato, finely chopped
- 8 oz button, cremini or selection of wild mushrooms, halved or sliced
- 1 cup fresh fenugreek leaves (methi) or 2/3 cup dried fenugreek leaves soaked in water
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup whole milk, yogurt or kefir
- sea salt to taste
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?