Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mushroom Crusted Beef Tenderloin
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons dried chives
- 1 tablespoon dried tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon pureed garlic
- 4 (6 ounce) beef tenderloin steaks, about 1 1/2-inch thick
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (.5 ounce) package dried mushrooms, or more if needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 36.6g|
|Saturated Fat 19.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|