Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
- Hot pepper sauce
- 1 8-ounce package crimini (baby bella) or button mushrooms, trimmed
- 7 tablespoons butter, room temperature, divided
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 12 1/3-inch-thick slices egg bread
- 6 thin ham slices
- 12 ounces Gruyère cheese; 9 ounces thinly sliced, 3 ounces grated
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh tarragon leaves (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?