Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mushroom-Stuffed Chicken with White Wine Sauce Recipe
- 4 slices bacon, finely chopped
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, small dice
- 4 ounces cremini mushrooms, cleaned, stems removed, and cut into small dice (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh sage, minced
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 (10-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?