Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mushroom-Stuffed Chicken Breasts in a Balsamic Pan Sauce
- 1 ounce dried mushrooms (the variety of your choice)
- 4 large garlic cloves
- 1 pound portobello or white mushrooms, cleaned, stems trimmed, then coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 ounces mild goat cheese
- 1 pinch Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 8 split skin-on chicken breasts (10 to 12 ounces each), rib bones and excess fat trimmed away with poultry scissors, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch dissolved in
- 1 tablespoon water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.4g|
|Saturated Fat 6.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|