Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 ounces dried porcini mushrooms
- 4 cups very warm water
- 2 medium leeks
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into ¼-inch dice
- 2 medium onions, cut into ¼-inch dice
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 10 cups Chicken Stock or canned low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 bay leaves
- ½ cup pearl barley
- Coarse (kosher) salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 163kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 5g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (14%)|
|Cholesterol 11mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|