Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 cups mixed mushrooms, such as chanterelle, cremini, morel, and oyster, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup pearl barley
- 3 cups vegetable stock or water
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- ½ cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, chopped
- Lemon wedges
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 347kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (23%)|
|Cholesterol 19mg (6%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 54g|
|Dietary Fiber 11g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|