Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Muscovy Duck Breasts with Pomegranate-Wine Sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups minced shallots (about 8)
- 6 garlic cloves minced
- 1 1/4 cups dry white wine, divided
- 3/4 cup dry red wine
- 2 14-ounce cans low-salt chicken broth
- 1 14-ounce can low-salt beef broth
- 3/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses*
- 3 teaspoons minced fresh marjoram, divided
- 1 fresh bay leaf
- 4 pounds boneless Muscovy duck breasts (4 to 8 breast halves, depending on size)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all purpose flour
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?