Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 (6.5 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped summer savory (chubritsa)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup yogurt
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 49.4g|
|Saturated Fat 15.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|