Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mung Beans with Paneer Cheese
- 1 1/4 cups dried whole mung beans
- 3 1/4 cups water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons turmeric
- 3/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, minced or grated
- 6 tablespoons ghee or butter and oil
- 8 to 12 oz (200 to 300 g) paneer cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon asafoetida
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garam masala
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon amchoor (dried mango) powder
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 3 to 4 tablespoons plain yogurt or sour cream
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- juice from 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoons fresh parsley or coriander, chopped
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?