Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mung Beans with Carrots and Cashews
- 1 1/2 cups dried mung beans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, minced or grated
- 4 medium carrots, chopped
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, chopped
- 4 dried whole red chilies
- small handful of dried curry leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 14 oz (400 ml) can of coconut milk
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach, packed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- juice of 1 lime (2 tablespoons)
- 1 fresh green chili, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?