Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mum’s Chicken & Potato Curry
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 2 Gala apples, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jar (10 oz.) mild curry paste (I use Patak's)
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can (14 oz.) light coconut milk
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 4 tsp water
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 8 small red-skinned potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- InstructionsHeat canola oil in a large saucepan set over medium heat. Add apples, green onions and ginger and cook, stirring frequently, until apple begins to soften, 8 to 10 minutes.
Directions:View on Cookin Canuck
Why don't we display directions?