Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mumbai Meatballs with Chutney-Yogurt Dipping Sauce
- 1 lb. ground turkey chicken or beef
- 1 slice wheat or white bread moistened with water
- 1/4 small yellow or white onion minced (1/4 cup)
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander (or use ground cumin or 1 tsp. of each if you like more spice)
- 1 teaspoon garam masala (an Indian spice blend) (if you cant find it use extra curry powder)
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic or ginger or 1/4 tsp. ground garlic or ginger (or both if you like more flavor)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 1/2 cup mango chutney or any variety (or use apricot jam if you cant find chutney) to taste
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?