Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Multi-Grain Pasta with Sicilian Salsa Verde, Cabbage, and Haricots Verts
- 1/2 14.5-ounce package multi-grain spaghetti (the Bon Appétit Test Kitchen used Barilla Plus) or whole wheat pasta
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped Italian parsley
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons drained capers
- 3 anchovy fillets
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped, divided
- 6 cups thinly sliced savoy cabbage
- 1/2 12-ounce bag frozen haricots verts (slender green beans), thawed
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese, divided
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?