Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mulled pears with Roquefort dressing
- 3 firm, shapely Conference pears , peeled, halved and cored, but stalks left on
- 300ml red wine , such as Merlot
- 3 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- handful toasted pecan nuts
- couple handfuls watercress
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 100g Roquefort , crumbled
- 125ml crme frache
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?