Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 (750-ml) bottles dry red wine (Cabernet Sauvignon, Burgundy, etc.)
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 12 whole cloves
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- Peel of 1 large orange, cut into long strips
- Peel of 1 large lemon, cut into long strips
- 16 oz. (1 pint; 2 cups) ruby port
- 16 oz. (1 pint; 2 cups) brandy (see Note)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 245kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|