Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (1 pound) loaf fresh Italian bread
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 8 oil-cured black olives, pitted and chopped
- 8 pitted green olives, chopped
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced salami
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced ham
- 1/2 pound provolone cheese, sliced
- 1/4 pound mozzarella cheese, sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 60.4g|
|Saturated Fat 22.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 61.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|