Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1 cup pitted green olives
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (1 pound) loaf Italian bread
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced Genoa salami
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced provolone cheese
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 63.2g|
|Saturated Fat 20.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 71.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|