Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Muenster Cheese Soufflé with Red Bell Pepper and Tomato Salad
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 3 large eggs, separated
- 1 cup 1/3-inch cubes rindless French Muenster cheese (about 4 ounces)
- Red Bell Pepper and Tomato Salad (click for recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?