Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mu Shu Pork Casserole
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce, plus more for serving
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon finely grated ginger
- 1 pound boneless pork chops, about 1/2 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 8 ounces shiitake mushrooms, stems discarded and caps thinly sliced
- 1 small head Savoy cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, shaved lengthwise into long ribbons
- 1 8-ounce can sliced water chestnuts, chopped
- 1 cup fresh whole cilantro leaves (optional)
- 5 scallions (white and green parts), thinly sliced
- 1 cup pancake batter (store-bought or homemade)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?