Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
M's Sloppy Joe Sauce
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 cup canned pureed tomatoes
- 1/4 cup barbeque sauce (such as KC Masterpiece®)
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon chile-garlic sauce (such as Sriracha®)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.4g|
|Saturated Fat 2.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|