Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mrs. Stein's Chocolate Cake
- Softened unsalted butter and flour, for the pan
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 1/3 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 ounce (1/2 square) unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped
- 10 tablespoons (1 1/4 sticks) unsalted butter, chilled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 3/4 cups superfine sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature, beaten
- Confectioners' sugar, for garnish, optional
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?