Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mrs. Sigg’s Fresh Pumpkin Pie
- 1 sugar pumpkin
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch single crust pie
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.8g|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 72.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|