Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mrs. Paxton’s Raw Apple Cake
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil (we use grapeseed oil)
- 2 cups of sugar
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 cups of white flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cups chopped, peeled apples (varieties that are good for baking - i.e. Granny Smith, Gravenstein, Fuji)
- 1 cup of coconut (the sweetened fresh grated, not the dried. If you use dried, soak first in water.)
- 1 cup of chopped nuts - walnuts or pecans
- 1/2 stick sweet butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?