Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mrs. Patmore's London Particular
- 1 smoked ham hock, soaked overnight in cold water
- 1 large onion, peeled and halved
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 4 peppercorns
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 handful parsley
- 1 pound green split peas, soaked overnight
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, chopped
- 6 cups ham stock from above ham
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Leftover boiled ham
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?