Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mrs. Oliver's massive retro trifle
- 8 trifle sponges, or 1 Swiss roll, sliced
- 1 punnet strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 small wineglass Cointreau
- 135 g pack strawberry jelly
- 2 pints milk
- 4 teaspoons caster sugar
- 35 g sachet strawberry blancmange
- 450 g tinned mandarin segments, drained
- 135 g packet orange jelly
- 30 g custard powder, enough to make 600ml
- 300 ml double cream
- good-quality chocolate, for grating
- zest of 1 orange
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?