Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 1/2 cups golden raisins (about 12 ounces)
- 2 cups dark raisins (about 9 ounces)
- 1 3/4 cups dried currants (about 8 ounces)
- 1 3/4 cups chopped glacéed fruits (such as red cherries, pineapple, and apricots)
- 3/4 cup chopped candied orange peel
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup plus 6 tablespoons dark rum
- 2 teaspoons each grated orange and lemon peels
- 1 teaspoon Lyle's Golden Syrup or light molasses
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup self-rising flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons (2 1/4 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups (packed) dark brown sugar
- 5 large eggs
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?