Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mrs. Biderman’s Pozole
- 1 fresh ham or pork loin (4 to 5 pounds)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 4 cans (14 ounces each) whole hominy, drained
- 4 limes, cut into eighths
- 4 avocados, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 large Spanish onion, diced
- 2 packages unflavored tortilla chips
- 2 packages fried pork rinds
- ¼ cup dried red pepper flakes
- Chopped fresh oregano
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 698kcal (35%)|
|Total Fat 45g (69%)|
|Saturated Fat 15g (75%)|
|Cholesterol 166mg (55%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 28g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|