Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mr. Lai’s Glutinous Rice Balls with Sesame Stuffing
- 2 tablespoons black sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons superfine sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh pork lard or coconut oil
- 1½ cups glutinous rice flour
- 3 tablespoons ordinary white rice flour
- 1 cup tepid water
- 4 tablespoons sesame paste
- 4 teaspoons superfine sugar
- Sesame oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 315kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (26%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 46g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|