Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mr. Kirk's Won Tons
- 1/2 pound ground pork, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup bamboo shoots, drained and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts, finely chopped
- 1/2 egg, beaten
- 2 leaves bok choy, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon cooking sherry
- 1 (14 ounce) package wonton wrappers
- 2 quarts oil for frying
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.2g|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|