Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mozzarella in Carrozza with Anchovy Sauce
- 1 stick unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 4 flat anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons drained capers, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 (1-pound) Italian loaf such as pane di casa (5 inches wide)
- 1 (1-pound) ball salted fresh mozzarella, cut into 6 (1/4-inch-thick) slices
- 1 cup plus 3 tablespoon whole milk, divided
- 1 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 4 large eggs
- About 3 cups olive or vegetable oil
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?