Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mozzarella di Bufala with Shell Beans
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 6 large garlic cloves, smashed
- 4 fresh sage leaves
- 1 cup fresh shell beans (such as cranberry, cannellini, flageolet, or lima; about 6 ounces) or 3/4 cup dried
- 2 cups (packed) whole fresh basil leaves, divided
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts, toasted
- 1 large garlic clove, smashed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt plus more for seasoning
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces assorted fresh beans (such as green beans, yellow wax beans, Italian flat beans, or haricots verts)
- Kosher salt
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced on the diagonal (about 1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 3-ounce balls buffalo mozzarella, halved diagonally, or one 12-ounce ball cut into 8 equal pieces
- 1/2 cup Slow-Roasted Cherry Tomatoes; optional (click for recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?