Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mozzarella beef wraps
- 12 thin-cut sandwich or minute steaks , about 85g/3oz each, or 6 small sirloin steaks, about 140g/5oz each
- small bunch basil , leaves only
- 2 x 150g balls mozzarella , torn
- 1 tbsp oil
- 300g SunBlush peppers from the deli counter, plus 1 tbsp of their oil
- handful black or green olives
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?