Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mozzarella and Roasted Red Pepper Boo-schetta
- 1 (12-inch-long) loaf of Italian bread (about 2 to 3 inches in diameter), cut into 20 slices, about 1/2 inch thick
- 1 to 2 large garlic cloves, halved crosswise
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 (1/2-pound) balls fresh, lightly salted mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons prepared basil pesto (see Cooks' notes)
- 2 tablespoons mascarpone, softened
- 7 large pitted black olives (Mediterranean-style or canned California), ends trimmed and each olive cut crosswise into thirds
- 1 (7-ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained, patted dry, and cut into thin strips
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?