Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mozzarella and Prosciutto Sandwiches with Tapenade
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped anchovy fillet
- 1 teaspoon capers (preferably salt-packed), rinsed, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated orange peel
- 1 1/4 cups Niçoise olives, pitted, divided
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil plus additional for brushing and drizzling
- 1 tablespoon (packed) chopped fresh basil plus 24 whole leaves for garnish
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 6 6-inch-long-pieces ficelle or narrow baguette, split horizontally in half
- 6 thin prosciutto slices
- 2 8-ounce balls fresh mozzarella cheese, drained, cut into 1/3-inch-thick slices
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?