Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mozzarella and Prosciutto Pizza with Balsamic Onions
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1/2 cup warm water (105°F to 115°F)
- 1 teaspoon dry yeast
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 12-ounce red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 large garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper
- All purpose flour
- 1 cups (packed) coarsely grated whole-milk mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons coarsely grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 thin slices prosciutto, sliced crosswise into thin strips
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- Balsamic vinegar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?