Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/3 cups risotto rice, such as Arborio or Carnaroli
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 7 ounces salted fresh mozzarella cheese, coarsely shredded (1¾ cups)
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 312kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 12g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (35%)|
|Cholesterol 39mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|