Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mozzarella Chicken Marsala
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Creole-style seasoning
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- oil for frying
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 large onions, thinly sliced
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 cup Marsala wine
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.7g|
|Saturated Fat 11.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|