Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1kg fresh mussels , (see try below)
- 3 large spring onions
- 1 large shallot , peeled and halved
- 1 carrot , peeled and halved lengthways
- 2 fat garlic cloves , peeled
- 1 fresh red chilli
- 1 bunch thyme
- handful flat-leaf parsley
- 100ml olive oil
- about 150ml dry white wine (ideally Muscadet)
- 1 tsp Pernod
- 2 tbsp crme frache
- 2 large potatoes , about 300g each, peeled (preferably Maris Piper, King Edward or Weltje)
- about 3 tbsp plain flour
- tsp cayenne pepper
- oil , for deep frying, (ideally light olive oil)
- 2 egg yolks
- tsp mustard powder
- 150ml light olive oil
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?