Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Moules en Sauce
- 2 quarts mussels - cleaned and debearded
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 large onion, peeled and sliced into rings
- 3 stalks celery, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups dry white wine
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup creme fraiche
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.8g|
|Saturated Fat 10.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|