Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mou Shu Pork Wraps
- 12 ounces lean boneless pork loin, sliced into 1/4 inch thick strips
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh ginger root
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups thinly sliced bok choy
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 10 large white mushrooms, julienned
- 4 cups bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup sake
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.3g|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|