Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mother's Turtle Pie
- 1 (9 inch) baked pie shell
- 12 individually wrapped caramels, unwrapped
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (such as Eagle Brand®), divided
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened baking chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.4g|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|