Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mother’s Raisin Bread
- 1 package active dry yeast
- 2 cups lukewarm milk
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 5 to 6 cups all-purpose flour
- Melted butter
- ½ cups sultana raisins, plumped overnight in sherry or Cognac to barely cover
- ½ teaspoon ground mace
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh orange rind
- 1 egg yolk, beaten with 2 tablespoons cream
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 215kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (11%)|
|Cholesterol 22mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 39g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|