Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mother-in-Law's Signature Kimchi from 'The Kimchi Cookbook'
- 2 medium heads (4 to 5 pounds total) napa cabbage
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons salted shrimp
- 1/3 cup
- 1/4 cup anchovy sauce
- 1/4 cup beef stock
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon peeled, finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2/3 cup Korean chile pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced yellow onion
- 4 green onions, green parts only, cut into 2-inch pieces (about 1/2 cup)
- 3 ounces Korean chives or 1/2 bunch European chives, cut into 4-inch pieces (about 1/4 cup)
- 6 to 8 fresh oysters (optional)
Directions:View on Serious Eats
Why don't we display directions?